Saturday, October 10, 2009

Custom Spot!

Hey everyone!
I'm so excited about all my new followers!

In case anyone is interested, I'm stocking a custom spot tomorrow at noon (est). I am no longer taking custom orders, so snag this listing while you can!


I've been working hard tonight on setting up catagories for my store. Since I haven't been taking custom orders, I've had a chance to stock some bags (yay!) so my store is starting to get full and I wanted a better way to organize it, so catagories it is! How do you like the catagories? I think I like it better this way!




Anyways, here's a link to my store:
http://hyenacart.com/lovingtouchwetbags/index.php

Sorry I don't have anything truly interesting to read tonight :) Maybe sometime soon!


2 comments:

Christy said...

looks good! I love all the cute fabrics you use.

Courtney said...

So excited that I scored a kitchen wet bag, I can't wait to get it!